High School Diploma
Ukiah Adult School offers a High School Diploma class where students work with a teacher one-on-one to earn credits toward a high school diploma. Credits are earned based on the completion of assignments with mastery of learning. Assessments are given at the beginning and end of the semester. Enrollment and attendance are open entry/exit throughout each semester. The diploma is issued through the Ukiah Adult School.
Classes are offered via Independent Study.
Teacher and staff are available in person:
- Monday – Friday: 8:30am to 11:30am, & 1:00pm to 4:00pm 707-621-8061
- Tuesday & Wednesday: 5:00pm to 8:00pm 707-621-8072
Register from the comfort of home, any day, at any time. Ukiah Adult School now offers the GED® test on computer, a brand new way to take the test and earn your GED® credential. The GED® test on a computer offers test-takers a better testing experience, featuring:
- The Instant Score Report– In an era of instant everything, testing should be no different. Leave the testing center knowing the score you earned on the GED® test.
- Easier User Experience– The 24/7 online registration and scheduling makes scheduling your test a breeze.
- Your Test, Your Time– Each test-taker gets to test at his/her own pace. If a test-taker finishes before the allotted time has expired, there’s no more waiting for the entire room to finish.
Location: PearsonVue Testing Center (GED testing) https://home.pearsonvue.com/test-taker.aspx
Testing will be held on Tuesdays.
- 8:30am to 5:00pm
Ukiah Adult School’s citizenship preparation program is a five-class course that prepares you to apply for US citizenship. Students should attend all sessions. Check the Ukiah Unified School District Citizenship page for session start dates. Please call 707-462-1661 for more information.
Date and Time: Monday – Friday 8:30am to 11:30am & 1:00pm to 3:30pm