High School Diploma
Ukiah Adult School offers a High School Diploma class where students work with a teacher to earn credits toward a high school diploma. Credits are earned based on the completion of assignments with proficiency of learning. Enrollment and attendance are open entry/exit throughout each semester. The diploma is issued through the Ukiah Adult School.
Classes are on site. Students work with a teacher through independent study.
In person class schedule:
- Monday – Friday: 8:30am to 11:30am, & 1:00pm to 4:00pm
- Friday, 8:30am to 12:30pm (no class Friday afternoon)
- Wednesday & Thursday: 4:00pm to 7:30pm
Register from the comfort of home, any day, at any time. Ukiah Adult School now offers the GED® test on computer, to earn your GED® credential. The GED® test on a computer offers test-takers the following features:
- The Instant Score Report
- 24/7 online registration
- Test at Your Own Pace
Location: PearsonVue Testing Center (GED testing) https://home.pearsonvue.com/test-taker.aspx
Pearson Vue Testing (GED, CBEST, CSET except Math parts I, II and III, NREMT and many more) is held on Tuesdays from 8:30am to 5:00pm
Ukiah Adult School’s citizenship preparation program is a five-class course that prepares you to apply for US citizenship. Students should attend all sessions. Check the Ukiah Unified School District Citizenship page for session start dates. Please call 707-463-5217 for more information.
Date and Time: Monday 6:30pm to 9:30pm
English as a Second Language (ESL) courses are designed to help non-native English speakers learn English. Check Ukiah Unified School District ESL page for more information.
Prep & Beginning
- ESL 500 – This is a Mendocino College class being offered at the Ukiah Adult School. This class costs $11.00 per semester.
Classes offered: Tuesday & Thursday 9:00am-11:20am
- Basic ESL – This class is free to all students. Please call 707-621-8069 for more information.
- Monday & Wednesday from 10:00am – 11:00am and 6:00pm – 7:00pm